CDD Legal Services has wide experience in guiding and advising you on all matters related to the formation and representation of your business, as well as undertaking the whole process of registering your Business Company.
When it comes to company formation we can make it fast and simple for you. Choosing to register a Cyprus company can be proven to be the perfect tool for your international tax planning.
We will guide and advise you on all matters related to the formation and representation of your business, as well as undertake the whole process of registering your Business Company from start to finish.
Legal requirements for registering a company in Cyprus
Below you will find some of the minimum requirements for forming your new company in Cyprus.
- Name application
- Share capital
- Registered office
Benefits of Cyprus Company Formation
- A company formed in Cyprus pays only 12.5% corporate tax on its net revenues
- Zero tax on the dividends paid out to its non-resident shareholders.
- It pays only 2.5% taxes from revenues from intellectual property rights such as patents, trademarks, books, music, sports rights, films etc.
- After its registration a Cyprus company can enjoy the benefit of no tax on dividends received from subsidiary companies all over the world.
- Business bank account in only a few days after its incorporation.
- It is an EU company and it is enjoys respect all over the world. It is not blacklisted in any country. Cyprus is a low tax jurisdiction and not a no tax, tax haven.
- After its registration in Cyprus a company enjoys capital gains tax exemptions on sale of immovable properties abroad.
- No tax is paid on any profits made by trading in its own shares or shares of other companies or other securities such a forex, bonds, debentures etc.
To learn more information about Cyprus Companies Formation please use the form below to get in touch with us.