CDD Legal Services offers a full range of legal services in Intellectual Property Law to help you protect your patents, designs, trademarks, copyrights and domain names.
Intellectual property is becoming one of the most valuable assets of companies. Therefore, it is highly important for businesses to start taking steps to protect their patents, designs, trademarks, copyrights and domain names.
We offer a full range of legal services in Intellectual Property Law taking into account all aspects of patent and trade mark protection from advance planning, registration, on-going monitoring and protection.
We can file a claim for infringement of the client’s right IP rights, defend a claim for alleged infringement and apply for an injunction preventing further commercial exploitation of an infringed IP right.
Our services include:
- advice on the acquisition, registration and protection of all intellectual property
- franchising and licensing
- restrictive trade practices
- competition and agency law
- patent, trademark, copyright proceedings and passing-off actions
- advice on all related tax aspects